The Cooking Cultures Project Team has completed the second output as IO3. Upon the researches done under the first output, 8 modules for migrants and 3 modules for tutors/trainers have been identified and the partners’ trainers/researchers have been created the content of the modules accordingly.
Modules created for migrants under this output are;
- Introduction to Soft Skills for Employees in the Culinary Sector
- Cultural, Communication & Hygiene issues in Culinary Arts
- Sector recognition and employment integration
- Sustainable Food System
- Management and organization Module
- Turkish Language Module
- Greek Language Module
- German Language Module
Modules created for trainers/tutors under this output are;
- Diversity in Culinary Sector
- Intercultural Values and Competences
- Soft Skills
You can access all modules from the e-platform menu.
Additionally, a guide has also been created for tutors while teaching migration modules.